Sunday, February 20, 2011

certainly not a productive day

 

after waking up to this…and 1* temperatures. I quickly lost all motivation.
005 (3)

I really wanted to get to the gym this morning and stretch out after my run from yesterday. But with little motivation…I struggled though the whole 40 minutes of my time spent with the elliptical. And my time lifting weights was useless. I did get all my reps completed, but the whole time I kept thinking about giving up.

I had to test out some new kicks that I got for my birthday (my birthday was over a month ago. guess that’s what happens when you order customized stuff only couple weeks before my birthday) from the Rents.

004 (3)
pretty sweet, huh?
I designed them all by myself. The Rents say they are a little to wild. But I like them. They felt good. I’m not sure I want to run in them. Even though that’s what they are designed for.

006
this is where I have spent the majority of my day. lounging. I don’t know what is going on, but I’m thinking I need to listen to my body. I have never really felt so…blah. I’m not sore, my body just aches, ALL OVER. Maybe I’m not refueling properly. hm….

008 (3)
definitely need more of this! this is only my second glass today. could be the big culprit to my ginormous pounding headache! I tried to take a nap to hopefully sleep some of the pain away, but as soon as I got to sleep the landlord called. ugh, and I couldn’t get back to sleep. So I got out of bed to let Hubby sleep comfortably (he has to work tonight). I came downstairs and hung out with the dogs and kitty.

001 (3)
this isn’t from today, but I couldn’t resist showing this picture of my lazy kitty snuggling with my momma last night. soooo jealous!

I’ve spent my afternoon with my new best friends
010 (3)
DL-ing some new songs, making new playlists, and showing Mom and Dad how to skype. Open-mouthed smile

I’m hoping that you (YES! YOU!) can send me some encouraging words and what I am doing wrong for the body aches. Currently I feel them in my lower back. I have never had these before and I’m almost 2 months into working out steadily. I didn’t do anything high impact today, just the elliptical. Maybe a day off is in order tomorrow?

0 comments:

Post a Comment