Sunday, December 4, 2011

tree is decorated and stockings are hung

its taken a few days weeks, but christmas season has finally arrived at our house.

we brought the tree home from hunting.

DSCN1746

and that’s where it laid for a little while. we managed to bring in the box full of decorations.

Hubby was going one way, I was going the other. our schedules were just not working out.

finally we were able to at least put it up right and add lights.

DSCN1751

there were little issues…..

DSCN1748DSCN1749DSCN1750

but nothing we couldn’t fix.

do you see the nice little curve in the tree trunk? now imagine it doing that the whole way up and trying to get it straight.

DSCN1752DSCN1753

I hold the tree while Hubby tightens the bottom.

DSCN1794

the semi-finished product.

DSCN1796DSCN1797

finally we took some time to add ornaments!

DSCN1800

we’re thrilled. really. can’t you tell?

DSCN1801

Huby’s “peek patrol” ornament. its motion activated too. its currently in the off position…not because I would try to sneak a peek or anything. Winking smile

DSCN1803

and what’s adventuresome wyomingite without the pups? they didn’t really know what was going on but knew if they didn’t want to get beat yelled at they would stay away!

DSCN1804

my tree is not complete without my fishing ornament. maybe I need a deer killing ornament now?

DSCN1806

I promise the lights are turned on and plugged in. I just have a sucky camera.

DSCN1807

stockings are hung. poor remi roo doesn’t have a stocking.

DSCN1809

no tree is complete without presents under it.

thankfully we made it home today. not without some closed roads (that were open before we had to decide what to do). I hate unpacking as much as I hate packing!

we’re all snuggled in. I plan on sleeping in tomorrow….maybe….Hubby has to be somewhere at 0800….so I may just get up and hit the gym.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips

Get Remi a stocking!

Post a Comment