Friday, November 18, 2011

4 months

I woke up to this this morning.

DSCN1706

a winter wonderland.

no sign of it letting up either.

I’m one of those crazy people who love the snow.

so I was smiling when I looked outside this morning.

DSCN1707

“mom, let’s go!”

DSCN1708DSCN1709

today was the little boys' 4 month check up.

his weight……

35 lbs.

waa-waa-waa.

everyone guessed too high. I haven’t decided if I’m going to give it to the closest person or save it for another giveaway. I’m disappointed with the amount of guesses I got. come on people it’s a freaking starbucks gift card!

unfortunately Jaggar didn’t walk away with a clean bill of health. he has a tooth the the doctor thinks is broken and could be a cavity.

so…even though he’s only 4 months old he’s going to lose his manhood in about a week so they can look at the tooth at the same time instead of having to put him under twice.

although when I told Hubby this today…he doesn’t want the little boy to get neutered.

well I don’t want my little boy to have a higher risk of cancer.

guess we’ll have a discussion about that tonight.

1 comments:

Jen said...Best Blogger Tips

I like the snow too! And you are such a stud for shooting a deer!

Post a Comment