Monday, November 28, 2011

blog swap time!

hubby is currently (as I type) fighting with putting lights on our christmas tree. I’ll let you know how that turns out.

without further delay…its blog swap time!

a few weeks ago I signed up through caroline @ simply smithwick.

surprisingly I got her name once names were paired up!

I anxiously awaited for the arrival of her package.

I was thrilled when I saw the brown ups truck stopping at my house!

DSCN1733

I’m pretty sure this lady must have met me and knew exactly what I needed!

DSCN1736

I wouldn’t have expected anything less than a card like this from her! I know how much she loves her dog!

DSCN1734

my husband likes to eat! and I love trying to things. I can cook. I’m not completely awful. hubby actually used this to make our turkey tonight. we may have had our thanksgiving dinner just a little late. but we do have plenty of leftovers!

DSCN1737DSCN1738

too many nail files is not possible!
notepad and a magnetic list! perfect….because I only have two sheets left out of the one that I am currently using.
when I was taking pictures…I realized there are “A’s” on them. badass!

DSCN1740

brown nail polish…hello! go pokes! Winking smile
a candle…perfect. I love burning candles.
a eye brow plucker/sliver getter outer! and love that its shaped like a girl!

DSCN1743

slide out mirror for my new purse I just bought. one side was normal sized and one side was magnified.

DSCN1741

a PINK clutch. matches my pink purse. I always say I’m going to buy one, but never do. absolutely loved this!

I also got some mittens that have the pull back mitten part so then they’re gloves. make sense? but I have used them like crazy and have already misplaced them.
I will find them though!

thanks again caroline! so sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment