Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I need YOUR help!

I’m having major issues and hoping YOU can give me some home remedies you use to prevent my problem.

I talking about SIDE STITCHES here people!

I can’t run more than 5 minutes without dying of a side stitch and I HATE having to stop and walk. I don’t know what’s more embarrassing slowing the treadmill down in a crowded gym when I feel like everyone is staring at me OR going from looking super confident in my running to walking on a super crowded road.

before I even started this morning I felt my side stitch. not good.

I walked and felt the little twinge.

I walked some more. I ended up walking for 45 minutes (a relatively quick pace and a incline) before I finally felt like my side stitch was gone. and it was, so for the last 15 minutes I attempted to run a faster paced mile. I ended up finishing out the hour with 5 minutes running, 2 walking, 4 running, 1 walking, 1 running, 2 walking cool-down. no sign of a side stitch. so WTF!?!?!

I’m hoping that you all know how to prevent them.

I’ve googled it. I can’t keep track of my breathing. when I inhale and what foot is planting. if I do that…I forget to breathe (silly, I know) and tend to get a side stitch on the other side of me. I’ve tried taking deeper breaths. no such luck.

any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment