Friday, March 18, 2011

muy nervioso

is it normal to be this nervous?

026027

I can’t believe how nervous I feel for my FIRST real race tomorrow. I’m just going to go big and do the 10K. its only 6.2 miles. peace of cake. gosh, anytime I think or talk about this race…I get really nervous. tomorrow should be a lot of fun.

to help calm my nerves this afternoon, Hubby, I and Twogs went for a bike ride.

001
this is my “road” bike, and yes, I have a kick stand. I’m cool.

002
003004

today was Twogees first adventure with the bikes. she did much better than I expected. Hubby almost wrecked only about 3 times.

005
“hurry up Mom!”

006
the pond is slooooooooowly melting.

008010
“ducks!?!”

011012
I will never get tired of these mountains!

013014
015
016
open water! spring is just around the corner.

018019020
twogees getting lovins for doing such a good job. dad seemed to be pretty proud of her.

022
the pups get ice water. twogs loves ice.

023
“stop teasing me! give me the water!”

025
“good stuff momma.”

Twogwotee is still currently going about 100 mph. I can’t believe she hasn’t crashed.

the bike ride was awesome. took my mind off my race tomorrow, but now I’m thinking about it. oh boy…

see you tomorrow after my first race. Open-mouthed smile

3 comments:

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...Best Blogger Tips

Cooper is in love! Twogwotee is gorgeous!!!

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!! Nerves = good race :D

Danielle said...Best Blogger Tips

I think it's normal to get nervous before a race!
You will do great! GOOD LUCK!

ashe said...Best Blogger Tips

thanks girls! :)

Post a Comment