Wednesday, April 20, 2011

garmin love.

I’ve been slacking in the picture taking today.
nothing worth taking a picture I guess.

I spent this morning wondering if the weather was ever going to warm up so I could test run my new toy.
it was 21* when I woke up at 0730.

it did warm up quickly and I was off for a nice “easy” run with the pup around 12.

can I just say…I LOVE MY GARMIN!

I had a blast using it.

my plan was 4 easy miles.
I ended up doing negative splits. except for the last mile when I was going back up hill.
after my first mile split was a 9:26 I thought, “yup this is going to be nice an easy.” but then my miles sped up. it just happens. I didn’t feel like I was doing enough.

Twogs and I finished in just over 36 minutes for 4.1 miles. I ended up averaging under a 9:00 minute/mile.

I’m excited to use my garmin for my long run on friday!

that’s all.

hope you have a good rest of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment