Friday, April 22, 2011

weather delay

you know how they have rain delays in baseball?

well I’m calling my day a weather day.
I couldn’t do it.
I couldn’t run 9 miles in the crappy weather.
its cold. like 30s. wind chills in the teens and 20s. winds up to 50 mph.

call me a wimp.
I don’t care. I just couldn’t bring myself to do it.

if this is what the weather is like on race day, then I will address it then.

I took a look at the weather forecast. looks nice tomorrow and nicer on sunday. so I’ll shoot for sunday. is this a bad thing? that I’m delaying my run a few days? it may throw off my schedule, but it will be ok, right? please tell me its ok and I’m not an awful runner….

I went to the gym and got 4 miles on my legs and did some abs.
I called it a day.

got some special plans of adventure in the next 24 hours! hopefully I can keep up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment