Tuesday, April 19, 2011

stalking the mailman

I have been stalking my recent purchase on amazon.com.
it said estimated delivery was yesterday. they were wrong.
so I stalked the mailman again today!

awhile back I used my credit card reward points that I had built up to get this.

001

I had it planned out.
as soon as I received this. I wasted no time getting on amazon and making my purchase.

today, the mailman gave me this!

001 (2)
eeeeeks!

002 (2)
let’s have a look inside. what is that?

003 (2)
AHHHH! it’s a garmin! Smile

004 (2)005 (2)
I got my very own! I can’t wait to use it. its on the charger as we speak!

007 (2)
it looks so good! yay!

since I’m not participating in poker night, I figured I’d bake some cookies for the players.

008 (2)
I use chocolate chunks. more chocolate! yum.

009
wearing an apron. this is probably a first. it won’t be the last. this is a genius idea. I didn’t have to worry about not getting flour all over me!

010
Hubby thinks I’m kind of really crazy.

011012
013014
016
my heaping pile of cookies. I’ve only had one five.

019

Hubby is getting excited and anxious for his poker event.

2 comments:

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips

you guys makes the best faces! haha.
The garmin is a slightly addicting tool. In a good way.
;)
LC

ashe said...Best Blogger Tips

@Lindsay and James Cotter
Hubby is really good at making faces!

Post a Comment